MalariaWorld provides an overview of the latest publications on malaria, every week. We scan over 125 journals for information on malaria, search the web extensively, and send this information to you by email once a week. This service is free of charge and available to all subscribed members.
Subscribing is very easy. Just sign up here. It will take you 60 seconds. We don't need much information. Your privacy is protected.
To unsubscribe send us a message and we'll unsubscribe you right away without any questions asked.
- Archive 2014
- Archive 2013
- Archive 2012
- Archive 2011
- Archive 2010
- Archive 2009
- Archive 2008
- Archive 2007
- “This is to appreciate your good work of information dissemination, which indeed leads to empowerment. I learned about the TDR advert for Special Program in Research and Training in Tropical Diseases through your mail. I successfully applied for the training and hope to use the knowledge and skills that I shall gain to enhance product development in the fight against malaria in Nigeria. Thank you so much for your vision” – subscriber from Nigeria.
- “The MalariaWorld makes me up to date on what has recently been published in the scientific world, the grants and research announcements, training and job opportunities. I don’t know how I would have gotten such information had it not been for the MalariaWorld “ - subscriber from Kenya.
- “This simply captures more diverse and relevant information in one regular electronic bulletin than any other update format”
– subscriber from Tanzania.
- “It allows me access quickly to relevant information and to be updated. In settings where internet access is difficult like ours, we save time and can rationalize our search later”
– subscriber from Guinea Bissau.
- “I eagerly wait every week for MalariaWorld as it provides me with the latest information on malaria from all over the globe. I congratulate your team for excellent efforts and wish you all success to achieve open access to all malaria publications
– subscriber from India
- “It is an outstandingly useful service - for which many thanks!”
– subscriber from the UK.
- “It’s a great service to the malaria community”
– subscriber from the USA.